DoIT Project Management Office
Title: Eyes on the Prize – Building & Steering Your Team Towards Project Success
How do I manage relationships, risk, and change? How do I define success? What tools should I use? What methodology best fits my project?
Project managers and business analysts will share strategies for building your team, shaping and communicating risk, and dealing with the “I didn’t see that coming” moment!
Key Session Takeaways:
- Relationships – building a successful project team
- Risk – establishing a proper risk management policy and/or framework
- Change – managing change; recognizing the difference between organizational change management and change within a project
- Success – what makes a team and project successful?
- Tools / Methodologies – identifying what works best for you
Jeanette School considers herself a passionate, logical thinker that found a niche as a Business Analyst. She began her career in the Health Insurance space, before making the decision to move to Education Technology and Higher Education. Her role as a Senior Business Analyst within the Project Management Office started in January 2017. In her humble opinion, this field belongs to those that want to listen and learn. Her favorite types of projects involve collaborating on improvement initiatives to create solutions that automate cumbersome, manual processes. The savings in time helps provide areas with an opportunity to focus on higher value topics, like product strategy, user experience, data integrity, and analytics.